H. E. the Deputy President, Hon. Rigathi Gachagua, launched the Ol-Borana semi-conductor system at Dedan Kimathi University in Nyeri County. This system has been designed and built locally in Nyeri County, by Semiconductor Technologies Limited and Dedan Kimathi University. This brand is among the most advanced in the world.
The Ol Borana system is a Thin Film Silicon water sputtering system that uses precision robotics and sensor technology to process semiconductors and nanomaterials. During the process, high-purity water is necessary and is typically provided on-site.
Nanoparticles are used to manufacture scratchproof eyeglasses, crack-resistant paints, anti-graffiti coatings for walls, transparent sunscreens, and coatings for solar cells. This innovation is going to give Kenya a niche in the world of microchip production, contributing to the dream of becoming not just a major consumer of technology but also a producer. This system is will be helpful in agriculture, biotechnology, and in the manufacturing of chips for microelectronics.
- Love Triangle, Murder and Money Laundering Games that are Killing Absa Bank
- CHANGE.ORG KENYA EMPLOYEES LEFT JOBLESS AS MULTINATIONAL LOBBY SHUTS KENYAN OFFICES
- Gede Ruins of the Coastal Swahili town
- EACC Intensifies Probe at City Hall as Shocking Corrupt Schemes Exposed
- Business Models Based on Subscriptions
- Eleven winners Honored at the Zayed Sustainability Prize Awards Ceremony held during COP28 in the UAE