The German Embassy in Nairobi is calling for proposals from eligible small organizations implementing climate and biodiversity projects focusing on the mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions, adaptation to the impacts of climate change, conserving biological diversity and/or conserving natural carbon sinks.
Eligible organizations must have at least three years of relevant experience and their average annual revenue should range between 60,000 and 500,000 euros. Projects are identified in a one-stage selection procedure.
Apply now for the 4th round of Germany‘s International Climate Initiative (IKI) Small Grants programme and stand a chance to receive funding of between € 60,000 and € 200,000 towards the implementation of your project. The deadline for application is 15/03/2023.
Applications that refer to the current UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration, promote gender equality and/or engage youth are explicitly encouraged.
More info 👉🏾 https://iki-small-grants.de/application/
- Love Triangle, Murder and Money Laundering Games that are Killing Absa Bank
- CHANGE.ORG KENYA EMPLOYEES LEFT JOBLESS AS MULTINATIONAL LOBBY SHUTS KENYAN OFFICES
- Gede Ruins of the Coastal Swahili town
- EACC Intensifies Probe at City Hall as Shocking Corrupt Schemes Exposed
- Business Models Based on Subscriptions
- Eleven winners Honored at the Zayed Sustainability Prize Awards Ceremony held during COP28 in the UAE