Athletics Kenya held a National Cross Country competition to pick potential candidates for the national team.
The National Cross Country Trials held on Sunday, the 21st at the Ruiru Prison Training College, organized by Athletics Kenya, was a success.
Kenya’s team to represent the country at Bathurst, Australia, was picked transparently, and spectators witnessed everything as it happened.
Many thanks to AK for organizing the event, especially AK President Rtd. Jackson Tuwei, AK Vice President Mutwii, AK CAO Susan Kamau, and Youths Director Barnaba Korir.
The PS Correctional services Mary Muthoni Muriuki HSC graced the event and confirmed support. The PS encouraged each one to plant a tree to conserve the environment, as advocated by the president of the Republik.
Many thanks to all the participants and the winners.
The next event will be Sirikwa Cross Country Tour which will be held on 4 February in Lobo Village, Eldoret.
- Love Triangle, Murder and Money Laundering Games that are Killing Absa Bank
- CHANGE.ORG KENYA EMPLOYEES LEFT JOBLESS AS MULTINATIONAL LOBBY SHUTS KENYAN OFFICES
- Gede Ruins of the Coastal Swahili town
- EACC Intensifies Probe at City Hall as Shocking Corrupt Schemes Exposed
- Business Models Based on Subscriptions
- Eleven winners Honored at the Zayed Sustainability Prize Awards Ceremony held during COP28 in the UAE