Safaricom is excited to roll out 5G network services. This strengthens the network so that consumers may only use the Safaricom 5G network to get the quickest speeds and most dependable connections ever.
5G is the 5th generation mobile network. It is a new global wireless standard after 4G networks. 5G enables low latency connection under 5 milliseconds. 4G latency ranges from 60 ms to 98 ms. In addition, with lower latency comes advancements in other areas, such as faster download speeds. Generally, in communication, latency should be as low as possible so as to enable real-life communication such as live telecommunication, especially the live video kind we have in Skype and other video calls.
Other related services can also be effectively completed thanks to the quick connectivity. It is currently anticipated that services like Smart Cities, which leverage connectivity and the Internet of Things, would develop and expand without limits.
- Love Triangle, Murder and Money Laundering Games that are Killing Absa Bank
- CHANGE.ORG KENYA EMPLOYEES LEFT JOBLESS AS MULTINATIONAL LOBBY SHUTS KENYAN OFFICES
- Gede Ruins of the Coastal Swahili town
- EACC Intensifies Probe at City Hall as Shocking Corrupt Schemes Exposed
- Business Models Based on Subscriptions
- Eleven winners Honored at the Zayed Sustainability Prize Awards Ceremony held during COP28 in the UAE